Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello World


Hello World


Life sometimes like a game and we all are the characterization.


My name is David. I was born in Bandung, Indonesia and live in a warm family with honest and faith. I live with my only mother and a big brother and my father was died at 1997. I always do for my best and looking for the chances and opportunities, struggle for the girl I love much and always to be a better man every day and a better life for each days.

I learn to blogging and hope for a miracle haha.. :) but i always keep my faith that i will be the best, at least for my self or my mom and my dearest girl friend that I want to marry. I don't have anything but I have myself cos I believe there are no one can change our life than ourself.

Life is like a game. There so many games we can play in this world. Struggle, battle, victory, sad, happy, death, life, and much more we always chasing for.

Life is a journey with adventure, fantasy, action, puzzle and peace.

Haha.. this is life. And this is me. David and always David.

Last but not the ending, with love, faith and hope lets be better everyday and reach out our dream.

Best Regards,

David M Mumek

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year Brother I like ur faith tell in your blog I wish You married with your girl friend In this year..

    ReplyDelete

Followers